Collected by Spencer Allen
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
While New York has its pastrami, Montréal is the home of smoked meat. (The preparation of both is similar: A beef brisket is cured in spices for a week, then hot-smoked and finally boiled before being served.) Though others may question the...
425 Rue Mayor, Montréal, QC H3A 1N9, Canada
With an interior designed by Zébulon Perron (who also did Buvette Chez Simone and Hof Kelsten bakery), Furco is a cozy-cum-industrial spot in downtown Montreal, where tasteful tippling spots are few and far between. The atmosphere is a big part of...
3643 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V5, Canada
Warning: this photo is misleading, because Apt. 20 is never, ever empty. This lower Boulevard Saint-Laurent bar is the place to go if you want your civilized 5 pm tipple to turn into a dance party, with great spinning by DJs from near and far....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles