Collected by Ashley Hansen
55 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1K9, Canada
To me, no other place in Montréal represents the city better than Place d'Armes. After all, it is the second oldest public site in the city, and its center is home to a statue of Paul de Chomedey, the founder of Montréal. And the varied...
3927 Rue Saint-Denis, Montréal, QC H2W 2M4, Canada
Thanks to its thriving expat community, Montreal offers what is probably the most incredible French cuisine outside of the Hexagon. So, save on the airfare and order a tartare, a confit de canard, or an entrecôte and pretend you've landed...
138 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC H4C 2H6, Canada
A late morning stroll through Atwater Market will bring out the hunger in anyone. Between fruit and vegetable vendors, you'll find local cheeses, maple syrup, honey, and and a wide a range of pastries all vying for your attention. If an hour of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019