Collected by Jason Read
312 Rue du Square Saint Louis, Montréal, QC H2X 1A5, Canada
The Carré Saint-Louis (also known as St. Louis Square) is one of Montréal's most important literary streetscapes. Famed Québecois poets Émile Nelligan and Gaston Miron called this home. Brightly painted Victorian/Second Empire graystone rowhouses...
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl, Montreal, QC H2Z 1H5 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada
Montreal is a wonderful city and the Bixi bike sharing system (http://montreal.bixi.com/) allows one to venture further and see other parts of the city. As the sun set, the Palais comes alive at night providing a glowing example of modern...
160 Chemin du Tour de l'isle, Montréal, QC H3C 4G8, Canada
Temporary closure from December 22 to January 16 inclusively for major renovations. This is a great example of future/past architecture. The Biosphere was created for the Expo in the 1960s as an example of the future. Today, the Biosphere has been...
Old Port of Montreal, de la Commune West &, McGill St, Montreal, QC H2Y 2E2, Canada
If you dare for your spa experience to be different, Bota Bota is your place. Situated on the old port of Montreal, you have to walk the plank—literally—to get to the boat for your spa bliss. Not only can you get regular treatments, you can...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign