Collected by Nancy Kosciolek
3670 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V4, Canada
Yes, there is Old Montreal and the shops of rue Sainte-Catherine. But Montreal is much more, especially in the Plateau Mont-Royal neighborhood, a place famous for its alternative atmosphere. Here you find tons of street art, each piece more...
705 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 4G5, Canada
Montreal's underground city is an ingenuous network of tunnels connecting office towers, malls, metro stations, universities, and hotels. These 33 kilometers of walkways and 120 access points are nestled under street level. Montrealers and...
Gay Village, Montreal, QC, Canada
It’s not a derogatory name. It’s really called The Gay Village. Or simply, the Village. The Village runs roughly from the Berri-Uqam to Papineau metro for almost 2 kilometers along Sainte-Catherine Street, making it the largest area of its kind in...
Mile End, Montreal, QC, Canada
The Mile End is Montreal's version of Brooklyn, Sodermälm, Shoreditch, and Kreuzberg put together. Hipsters, exotic eateries, and vintage shops abound. Mile End is also the cradle of Montreal’s music scene, cultural diversity and all things trendy...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna