Collected by Kathleen Munnelly
Rue Jeanne-Mance, Montréal, QC H2X 3X5, Canada
It's funny how quickly things change. What used to be a semi run-down, rowdy area has been transformed into the glorious Festivals Square it was meant to be, thanks to a little sprucing up and new infrastructure. Montreal is probably the world...
705 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 4G5, Canada
Montreal's underground city is an ingenuous network of tunnels connecting office towers, malls, metro stations, universities, and hotels. These 33 kilometers of walkways and 120 access points are nestled under street level. Montrealers and...
273 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Montreal doesn't lack for atmospheric restaurants in which both the decor and the aromas entice anyone who walks by. But my favorite of them all is, without a doubt, the Usine de Spaghetti, nestled on the quiet side of the touristy St. Paul Street...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign