Collected by Mayssam Samaha
1862 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1M1, Canada
Kazu is the best Japanese restaurant in Montreal. It's tiny with only 24 seats and there's always a line-up but it's so worth it! They make their own fresh tofu on Sundays and it's deliciously smooth and tasty....
2087 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1M6, Canada
The best hot chocolate in Montreal. The list of 27 single origin Cacao Barry chocolate choices is very impressive! The way the hot chocolates are offered is quite interesting as well. You choose a chocolate from the list ranging from 29% white...
2931 Rue Masson, Montréal, QC H1Y 1X5, Canada
Madre restaurant is good at any time but their brunch is definitely one of the best in the city. The poached eggs and chorizo bubbles with caramelized onions and the french toast are delicious! Read more about my experience at Madre on my blog.
174 Rue Bernard O, Montréal, QC H2T 2K2, Canada
Spice Station smells heavenly of far away exotic places. It is a beautiful little store filled with more than 400 different spices and 100 different kinds of tea. All the spices are all-natural, irradiation and preservatives-free as well as...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is