Collected by Sarah Zapiler
185 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montréal, QC H2X 1C7, Canada
Walking along the street in the Latin Quarter, we smelled a BBQ and heard tunes coming from a rooftop across the street. The smell and the sound made me determined to find the source. As it turned out, the breaking and entering I was gearing...
3025 Rue Saint-Ambroise, Montréal, QC H4C 2C2, Canada
138 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC H4C 2G3, Canada
Housed in the indoor section of the farmers market, La Fromagerie Hamel has a wonderful section of cheeses. The mongers were incredibly helpful, suggesting different varieties and indulging us with tastes of countless cheeses. We ended up taking a...
286 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T6, Canada
Ah, The City of Saints—La Belle Ville—Canada's glorious cultural capital. There's no better place to have a Canadian experience than in this great city. And there's no better place to begin your day than the gourmet cafe, Le Gros Jambon. It all...
2047 Avenue du Mont-Royal E, Montréal, QC H2H 1J7, Canada
Few things make me happier than a good cocktail with friends after a long, hot day. Especially when said cocktail is inventive, delicious, and massive in size. La Distillerie, with four locations throughout Montreal (my favorite being on Mont...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter