Collected by Sophia Gonzalez
Marché Bonsecours, Montréal, QC H2Y, Canada
The Bonsecours Market is hard to miss, whether you are walking around Montréal's historic center or looking at the skyline from the harbor. A silver dome caps the long building, which dates from 1844 and was modeled on Dublin's Customs...
1012 Avenue du Mont-Royal E #101, Montréal, QC H2J 1X6, Canada
You know how they say that Montreal is a happy mixture of North America and Europe? Well, if there's one place in the city that's truly unique, and not influenced by any other colony, it's Plateau Mont-Royal. Located just a few minutes north of...
4436 Rue Wellington, Verdun, QC H4G 1W5, Canada
The brisket "burnt ends" poutine at Blackstrap BBQ is one of the best in Montreal. The rest of the menu is delicious as well, especially the ribs and chicken. Full review of it here: http://willtravelforfood.com/2012/10/14/blackstrap-bbq-montreal/...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna