Collected by Jessica Saez
4436 Rue Wellington, Verdun, QC H4G 1W5, Canada
The brisket "burnt ends" poutine at Blackstrap BBQ is one of the best in Montreal. The rest of the menu is delicious as well, especially the ribs and chicken. Full review of it here: http://willtravelforfood.com/2012/10/14/blackstrap-bbq-montreal/...
4177 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y7, Canada
If you’re hungry, broke, and in the Mont-Royal neighborhood, you should definitely head to PatatiPatata. Pata what? This tiny, brightly colored place, located at the corner of Rue Rachel and Blvd. St Laurent, is famous for its amazing and cheap...
138 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC H4C 2H6, Canada
The whole province of Quebec takes its agriculture very seriously, and consequently you can find some incredibly fresh, tasty products. The vendors at Atwater Market are passionate about what they sell, and they are more than happy to talk all...
1196 Voie Camillien-Houde, Montréal, QC H3H 1A1, Canada
Not unlike the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Empire State Building in NYC, the Mont Royal acts as a natural landmark for orientation-challenged travelers. The "mountain" (some would call it a big hill) overlooks the entire city and offers...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights