Collected by Nadine Lomakin
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
414 Rue Saint-Sulpice, Montréal, QC H2Y 2V5, Canada
Located right in the heart of Old Montreal and literally right beside Notre Dame Cathedral, Le St. Sulpice is a pleasant surprise of a hotel. When you walk into the hotel, you’re greeted kindly and you can smell the sweet scent of mango. I was...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
286 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T6, Canada
Ah, The City of Saints—La Belle Ville—Canada's glorious cultural capital. There's no better place to have a Canadian experience than in this great city. And there's no better place to begin your day than the gourmet cafe, Le Gros Jambon. It all...
138 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC H4C 2H6, Canada
The whole province of Quebec takes its agriculture very seriously, and consequently you can find some incredibly fresh, tasty products. The vendors at Atwater Market are passionate about what they sell, and they are more than happy to talk all...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now