Collected by Marcelo Lozano
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
While New York has its pastrami, Montréal is the home of smoked meat. (The preparation of both is similar: A beef brisket is cured in spices for a week, then hot-smoked and finally boiled before being served.) Though others may question the...
4177 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y7, Canada
If you’re hungry, broke, and in the Mont-Royal neighborhood, you should definitely head to PatatiPatata. Pata what? This tiny, brightly colored place, located at the corner of Rue Rachel and Blvd. St Laurent, is famous for its amazing and cheap...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
312 Rue du Square Saint Louis, Montréal, QC H2X 1A5, Canada
The Carré Saint-Louis (also known as St. Louis Square) is one of Montréal's most important literary streetscapes. Famed Québecois poets Émile Nelligan and Gaston Miron called this home. Brightly painted Victorian/Second Empire graystone rowhouses...
2087 Rue Sainte-Catherine, Montréal, QC H3H 1M6, Canada
The best hot chocolate in Montreal. The list of 27 single origin Cacao Barry chocolate choices is very impressive! The way the hot chocolates are offered is quite interesting as well. You choose a chocolate from the list ranging from 29% white...
1348 Rue Beaubien E, Montréal, QC H2G 3A7, Canada
No visit to Montreal is complete without a good poutine, preferably late at night (it is well-known among Montrealers that poutine is the best cure for a hangover). But instead of hitting the touristy Old Port joints or the busy Banquise, why not...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States