Collected by Taline Ekmekjian
312 Rue du Square Saint Louis, Montréal, QC H2X 1A5, Canada
The Carré Saint-Louis (also known as St. Louis Square) is one of Montréal's most important literary streetscapes. Famed Québecois poets Émile Nelligan and Gaston Miron called this home. Brightly painted Victorian/Second Empire graystone rowhouses...
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Le Plateau Mont-Royal is pretty much a living postcard of Montreal’s essence: picturesque, discreet side streets, wood-paneled cafés filled with angst-ridden writers, and tiny restaurants where one cannot help but feel in luck whenever they manage...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
The sun reflecting off of the conspicuous silver dome of Montreal’s marché Bonsecours is a beacon to the curious. Follow the light and be guided to the entrance of this magnificent and imposing building, with a vibrant and storied history, which...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna