Collected by Brrenna Goldstein
1127 Avenue du Mont-Royal E, Montréal, QC H2J 1X9, Canada
The Montreal bagels at one of the best known bagel shops in the city, St. Viateur, lived up to the hype. Although the actual shop had no seating and was a hole in the wall, the bagels were delicious. Montreal bagels are distinctive in that they...
138 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC H4C 2H6, Canada
The whole province of Quebec takes its agriculture very seriously, and consequently you can find some incredibly fresh, tasty products. The vendors at Atwater Market are passionate about what they sell, and they are more than happy to talk all...
Avenue Duluth E, Montréal, QC, Canada
One of the first things I learned about Montreal while attending McGill University is that the tourists head to the Old City and western parts of town, while the locals go east. Vieux Montreal, while quaint and cobblestoned, is an overpriced...
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
This perennially popular bakery and sandwich spot can feel somewhat out of place. With its cozy atmosphere in a plant-filled space, and its menu of warm panini, delicious sandwiches on artisanal breads, generous salads, and perfectly executed...
4436 Rue Wellington, Verdun, QC H4G 1W5, Canada
The brisket "burnt ends" poutine at Blackstrap BBQ is one of the best in Montreal. The rest of the menu is delicious as well, especially the ribs and chicken. Full review of it here: http://willtravelforfood.com/2012/10/14/blackstrap-bbq-montreal/...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter