Collected by Ryna Dery
3800 Chemin Queen Mary, Montréal, QC H3V 1H6, Canada
I was in Montreal with a friend of mine last fall. We were looking for places to hear an organ concert, and my friend read about the Oratory of St. Joseph. It was a bit hard to get to but we made it and were taken by surprise at the grand...
994 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2J3, Canada
I'm almost ashamed to admit to you how many times I visited La Banquise during one four-day trip to Montreal. Almost ashamed, but generally very proud to announce that I managed to put away the Classique on five separate occasions. Please don't...
1447 Rue Amherst, Montréal, QC H2L 2G2, Canada
When I visited Montreal my friend and I stayed at a hotel not far from this coffee bar. And so we had our morning coffee here a few times during our trip. It's a cute little spot in the gay village and the coffee is great! The barista is also...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter