Collected by Michel Pilon
1001 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2Z 1J4, Canada
While the map says it's located in Montreal's Chinatown, do not let yourself be scared of labels. The area is more of a melting pot of several Asian cultures rather than the Chinese alone—luckily for us, if I do say so: the more the merrier! Pho...
200 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T3, Canada
Coffee in Old-Montreal used to be a sad affair ruled by international chains that shall not be named; that was until Tommy opened its doors and blessed the tourists and workers of the area with its delightful espresso shots. But despite the fact...
361 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Le Bremner in Old Montreal is definitely worth a stop on any restaurant tour in this insanely creative and delicious city. We sat at the bar where Chef Danny Smiles asked us "should I just cook for you?" and then took us on a fantastical culinary...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands