Collected by Melissa Field
1260 Chemin Remembrance, Montréal, QC H3H 1A2, Canada
From the top of Mont Royal (the city's namesake), you get this view over downtown and the St. Lawrence River. Frederick Law Olmstead (the same guy who designed New York's Central Park), laid out the public park—including "the Mountain," the city's...
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
Schwartz's Hebrew Delicatessen is the most famous smoked meat restaurant in Montreal. The unique flavor of its meat is credited to a 10-day curing process and an 80-year-old brick smokehouse. It doesn't hurt that they sell so much meat that you're...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign