Collected by onnalee macdonald , AFAR Staff
2425 Boulevard Gouin E, Montréal, QC H2B 1X7, Canada
At the northern extreme of the island of Montreal you’ll find some of the city’s most stunning walking grounds. Parc nature de l’île de la Visitation is right on the riverbank of Rivière des Prairies, offering views of rapids and small islands and...
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
This perennially popular bakery and sandwich spot can feel somewhat out of place. With its cozy atmosphere in a plant-filled space, and its menu of warm panini, delicious sandwiches on artisanal breads, generous salads, and perfectly executed...
900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Since its opening in 1958, the largest hotel in Montreal has earned a lot of distinctions, from being one of the most technologically advanced hotels of its time (its location above Central Station called for innovative architectural techniques to...
732 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1B9, Canada
Les Trois Brasseurs (literally The Three Brewers) formed in Northern France in the late 1980s and aimed to recreate the tradition of small-scale beer-making, all while offering tasty, local dishes. Mission accomplished! An authentic microbrewery...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May