Collected by onnalee macdonald , AFAR Staff
2425 Boulevard Gouin E, Montréal, QC H2B 1X7, Canada
At the northern extreme of the island of Montreal you’ll find some of the city’s most stunning walking grounds. Parc nature de l’île de la Visitation is right on the riverbank of Rivière des Prairies, offering views of rapids and small islands and...
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
This perennially popular bakery and sandwich spot can feel somewhat out of place. With its cozy atmosphere in a plant-filled space, and its menu of warm panini, delicious sandwiches on artisanal breads, generous salads, and perfectly executed...
900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Since its opening in 1958, the largest hotel in Montreal has earned a lot of distinctions, from being one of the most technologically advanced hotels of its time (its location above Central Station called for innovative architectural techniques to...
732 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1B9, Canada
Les Trois Brasseurs (literally The Three Brewers) formed in Northern France in the late 1980s and aimed to recreate the tradition of small-scale beer-making, all while offering tasty, local dishes. Mission accomplished! An authentic microbrewery...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time