Collected by onnalee macdonald , AFAR Staff
2425 Boulevard Gouin E, Montréal, QC H2B 1X7, Canada
At the northern extreme of the island of Montreal you’ll find some of the city’s most stunning walking grounds. Parc nature de l’île de la Visitation is right on the riverbank of Rivière des Prairies, offering views of rapids and small islands and...
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
This perennially popular bakery and sandwich spot can feel somewhat out of place. With its cozy atmosphere in a plant-filled space, and its menu of warm panini, delicious sandwiches on artisanal breads, generous salads, and perfectly executed...
900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5, Canada
Since its opening in 1958, the largest hotel in Montreal has earned a lot of distinctions, from being one of the most technologically advanced hotels of its time (its location above Central Station called for innovative architectural techniques to...
732 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1B9, Canada
Les Trois Brasseurs (literally The Three Brewers) formed in Northern France in the late 1980s and aimed to recreate the tradition of small-scale beer-making, all while offering tasty, local dishes. Mission accomplished! An authentic microbrewery...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum