Collected by David O
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
While New York has its pastrami, Montréal is the home of smoked meat. (The preparation of both is similar: A beef brisket is cured in spices for a week, then hot-smoked and finally boiled before being served.) Though others may question the...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
Avenue Duluth E, Montréal, QC, Canada
One of the first things I learned about Montreal while attending McGill University is that the tourists head to the Old City and western parts of town, while the locals go east. Vieux Montreal, while quaint and cobblestoned, is an overpriced...
4177 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y7, Canada
If you’re hungry, broke, and in the Mont-Royal neighborhood, you should definitely head to PatatiPatata. Pata what? This tiny, brightly colored place, located at the corner of Rue Rachel and Blvd. St Laurent, is famous for its amazing and cheap...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village