Collected by Diane Belback
Montreal, QC, Canada
Whenever I explore a new city I make it a point to wander through its markets. Not only do I enjoy such adventures for the food I sample, but I love seeing how food is displayed—I always find a beauty to the displays no matter how simple they may...
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl, Montreal, QC H2Z 1H5 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada
Montreal is a wonderful city and the Bixi bike sharing system (http://montreal.bixi.com/) allows one to venture further and see other parts of the city. As the sun set, the Palais comes alive at night providing a glowing example of modern...
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
While New York has its pastrami, Montréal is the home of smoked meat. (The preparation of both is similar: A beef brisket is cured in spices for a week, then hot-smoked and finally boiled before being served.) Though others may question the...
351 Rue Saint-Paul O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2A7, Canada
275 Rue Notre-Dame Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1C6, Canada
I love the architecture in Montreal. I also love that I can be in a city that feels very much like Europe without boarding an airplane (I took the train from NYC twice). This is the five-story Montreal City Hall (French: Hôtel de Ville de...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now