Collected by anne moore
2931 Rue Masson, Montréal, QC H1Y 1X5, Canada
Madre restaurant is good at any time but their brunch is definitely one of the best in the city. The poached eggs and chorizo bubbles with caramelized onions and the french toast are delicious! Read more about my experience at Madre on my blog.
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
Montréal's Marché Jean-Talon has been around since the 1930s—it's one of the largest and oldest farmers' markets still operating in North America. In the city's "Petite Italie" neighborhood, it's the best place on the island to get fresh produce...
Ville-Marie, Montreal, QC, Canada
Photo pictured on Rue St. Paul near Creperie Chez Suzette Notable favorites: Lunch at Creperie Chez Susette Caleche (carriage) tour of vieux Quebec Georgeous architecture View of St. Lawrence River Though, July was a bit hot, and Montreal is not...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico