Collected by Anna Su
1 Rue de la Carbonnerie, 34000 Montpellier, France
When we first arrived for tea (I was desperately craving a coffee + unhappy to settle for tea), I was disappointed to see it priced at 4 euros. But that 4 euros equated to about 4 cups of delicious high quality tea leaves served in a pot, with a...
17 Quai Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 34200 Sète, France
Staying at the historic Grand Hotel (actually not at all "grand", just charming and comfortable) with a balcony overlooking the canal. Sète is a fascinating port - definitely worth a visit if you are anywhere near Montpellier.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun