Collected by Jennifer Feinberg
José L. Terra 2220, 11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
The Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo is a must-see for both architecture- and culinary-minded travelers. The majestic cast-iron structure is one of the most elegant buildings erected in the early 20th century in Montevideo. And while the Mercado del...
José Ellauri 350, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay
The Punta Carretas neighborhood is home to the Parque Rodó, a stretch of the waterfront Rambla, and one of Montevideo’s more unusual shopping malls. Punta Carretas Shopping is located inside a former women’s prison. There’s a selection of familiar...
Dr Tristán Narvaja 1545, 11200 Montevideo, Uruguay
If you are in Montevideo on a Sunday, the Feria Tristán Narvaja is one of the city’s most popular flea markets where shoppers with sharp eyes can pick up some rare finds. You’ll find the market on Calle Dr. Tristán Narvaja in the Cordón...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village