Collected by Jennifer Feinberg
José L. Terra 2220, 11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
The Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo is a must-see for both architecture- and culinary-minded travelers. The majestic cast-iron structure is one of the most elegant buildings erected in the early 20th century in Montevideo. And while the Mercado del...
José Ellauri 350, 11300 Montevideo, Uruguay
The Punta Carretas neighborhood is home to the Parque Rodó, a stretch of the waterfront Rambla, and one of Montevideo’s more unusual shopping malls. Punta Carretas Shopping is located inside a former women’s prison. There’s a selection of familiar...
Dr Tristán Narvaja 1545, 11200 Montevideo, Uruguay
If you are in Montevideo on a Sunday, the Feria Tristán Narvaja is one of the city’s most popular flea markets where shoppers with sharp eyes can pick up some rare finds. You’ll find the market on Calle Dr. Tristán Narvaja in the Cordón...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022