Collected by Debra Renick
Piedras 234, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
Ciudad Vieja, 11000 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
The capital of Uruguay boasts gorgeous colonial architecture and a real sense of history. No place is better to see this than in Ciudad Vieja district, a paradise for antique-lovers. I went gaga for all the intricate details of the old colonial...
Bartolomé Mitre 1386, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
A lovely spot to stumble upon on the edge of the old part of Montevideo. The Bouza Tempranillo wine from Uruguay was surprisingly impressive and the food is divine. Homemade pastas, grilled meat, fish and fresh salads. Well worth a visit. Try and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun