Collected by Debra Renick
Piedras 234, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
Ciudad Vieja, 11000 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
The capital of Uruguay boasts gorgeous colonial architecture and a real sense of history. No place is better to see this than in Ciudad Vieja district, a paradise for antique-lovers. I went gaga for all the intricate details of the old colonial...
Bartolomé Mitre 1386, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
A lovely spot to stumble upon on the edge of the old part of Montevideo. The Bouza Tempranillo wine from Uruguay was surprisingly impressive and the food is divine. Homemade pastas, grilled meat, fish and fresh salads. Well worth a visit. Try and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local