Collected by Shuba Eachempati
45500 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
We hiked the Ridge, Panorama and Bluffs Loop trail. A 7.5 mile trail with a 1300 ft elevation gain. You can see the ocean to the left and beautiful mountains to the right as you hike along the Ridge Trail portion, the trail then dips down towards...
Point Sur, California 93940, USA
On a craggy rock in north Big Sur, the Point Sur lighthouse has beamed through furious fog, rain, and wind since 1889. Volunteers lead moonlit tours from late April through October that allow visitors access to the lighthouse tower, old housing...
555 Abrego St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Although from nearby Salinas, John Steinbeck also spent time in Monterey and the locals take advantage of that fact and celebrate the Nobel Prize winning author. His book Cannery Row was set in Monterey and the labpratory of the main character, Ed...
Bixby Creek Bridge, California 93940, USA
Featured in songs and films, the Bixby Canyon Bridge is a spectacular welcoming to Big Sur. My friend had been talking to me about it non-stop before our trip to the area. It wasn't until we were sat together on a cliff looking at the marvel that...
Municipal Wharf No. 2, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
An amazing breakfast place! The restaurant is small; but it's ambiance, food, and staff make is giant. It situated on the pier, u can dine in or outside. Don't forget to order a mimosa. That's right they carry champagne!
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign