Collected by Lori Bravo
15000 Skyline Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95033, USA
Castle Rock state park has some absolutely gorgeous hikes (and climbs), rain or shine. I recently snapped this shot on a rainy hike, the greens vibrantly shone through the fog, each tree seeming to house some new species of moss.
418 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
This beautiful Victorian mansion was a dentists office at the turn of the 20th century, but is now a popular coffee shop with an impressive amount of seating inside an out. The front faces west making it a perfect spot for a Codee in the afternoon...
913 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
There’s nothing like a cold creamy treat on a warm day, and one ice cream shop in the cozy California beach town of Santa Cruz is doing it so, so right. Penny Ice Creamery isn’t your average ice cream joint; you won’t find Ben & Jerry’s-style...
555 Abrego St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Although from nearby Salinas, John Steinbeck also spent time in Monterey and the locals take advantage of that fact and celebrate the Nobel Prize winning author. His book Cannery Row was set in Monterey and the labpratory of the main character, Ed...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles