Collected by Lori Bravo
15000 Skyline Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95033, USA
Castle Rock state park has some absolutely gorgeous hikes (and climbs), rain or shine. I recently snapped this shot on a rainy hike, the greens vibrantly shone through the fog, each tree seeming to house some new species of moss.
418 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
This beautiful Victorian mansion was a dentists office at the turn of the 20th century, but is now a popular coffee shop with an impressive amount of seating inside an out. The front faces west making it a perfect spot for a Codee in the afternoon...
913 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
There’s nothing like a cold creamy treat on a warm day, and one ice cream shop in the cozy California beach town of Santa Cruz is doing it so, so right. Penny Ice Creamery isn’t your average ice cream joint; you won’t find Ben & Jerry’s-style...
555 Abrego St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Although from nearby Salinas, John Steinbeck also spent time in Monterey and the locals take advantage of that fact and celebrate the Nobel Prize winning author. His book Cannery Row was set in Monterey and the labpratory of the main character, Ed...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands