Collected by Jigisha Shah
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Obala Marka Martinovića 82, Perast 85336, Montenegro
On a short boat ride from Kotor to the small town of Perast, we caught sight of Restaurant Admiral. Part of Hotel Admiral, the open-air restaurant feels like an old ship anchored on the shore. It is truly a unique setting for guests to delight in...
After climbing 1,352 stairs of the fortified walls of Kotor, we reach St. Ivan's fortress. However, our adventure was just beginning. On our descent we spot a sign directing us off the path. We took the diversion. Looking through the window we saw...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign