Collected by Lindsay M
Rijeka Crnojevića, Montenegro
Hidden beneath the overbearing black mountains that crown Lake Skadar in Montenegro is the small fishing village of Karuc – an unexpected oasis in an austere mountain landscape. Arrive in Karuc from a windy road off the main way from Podgorica,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico