Collected by Jen Spencer
Our Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
Black mountains. Those mountains in the background are the source of the name, Montenegro. Here before me in the Bay of Kotor is the tiny, picture-perfect islet I’ve seen in literature, the very image that lured me to the place. And now, it’s...
After climbing 1,352 stairs of the fortified walls of Kotor, we reach St. Ivan's fortress. However, our adventure was just beginning. On our descent we spot a sign directing us off the path. We took the diversion. Looking through the window we saw...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals