Collected by Jen Spencer
Our Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
Black mountains. Those mountains in the background are the source of the name, Montenegro. Here before me in the Bay of Kotor is the tiny, picture-perfect islet I’ve seen in literature, the very image that lured me to the place. And now, it’s...
After climbing 1,352 stairs of the fortified walls of Kotor, we reach St. Ivan's fortress. However, our adventure was just beginning. On our descent we spot a sign directing us off the path. We took the diversion. Looking through the window we saw...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun