Collected by Barbara
Obala Marka Martinovića 82, Perast 85336, Montenegro
On a short boat ride from Kotor to the small town of Perast, we caught sight of Restaurant Admiral. Part of Hotel Admiral, the open-air restaurant feels like an old ship anchored on the shore. It is truly a unique setting for guests to delight in...
Our Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
Black mountains. Those mountains in the background are the source of the name, Montenegro. Here before me in the Bay of Kotor is the tiny, picture-perfect islet I’ve seen in literature, the very image that lured me to the place. And now, it’s...
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
After climbing 1,352 stairs of the fortified walls of Kotor, we reach St. Ivan's fortress. However, our adventure was just beginning. On our descent we spot a sign directing us off the path. We took the diversion. Looking through the window we saw...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village