Collected by Carlos Oliveira
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Rijeka Crnojevića, Montenegro
Hidden beneath the overbearing black mountains that crown Lake Skadar in Montenegro is the small fishing village of Karuc – an unexpected oasis in an austere mountain landscape. Arrive in Karuc from a windy road off the main way from Podgorica,...
Obala Marka Martinovića 82, Perast 85336, Montenegro
On a short boat ride from Kotor to the small town of Perast, we caught sight of Restaurant Admiral. Part of Hotel Admiral, the open-air restaurant feels like an old ship anchored on the shore. It is truly a unique setting for guests to delight in...
After climbing 1,352 stairs of the fortified walls of Kotor, we reach St. Ivan's fortress. However, our adventure was just beginning. On our descent we spot a sign directing us off the path. We took the diversion. Looking through the window we saw...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now