Collected by Valerie Martin
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Rijeka Crnojevića, Montenegro
Hidden beneath the overbearing black mountains that crown Lake Skadar in Montenegro is the small fishing village of Karuc – an unexpected oasis in an austere mountain landscape. Arrive in Karuc from a windy road off the main way from Podgorica,...
Equipped with topographical maps, ample water and fresh cherry-stuffed pastries, we set out to explore Durmitor National Park in Montenegro, aiming to reach the summit of Savin Kuk, one of the black peaks for which the park is famous. We wound our...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019