Collected by Krista Keefe
17 S Edison St, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
South Edison never disappoints, with an always-reliable selection of oysters and the best raw bar in town. Their porgy a la plancha is a vision on a plate prepared with maitake mushroom, corn purée, jalapeño and micro ruby radish. Other standouts...
16 Navy Rd, Montauk, NY 11954, USA
Blessed with a brilliant beachfront location, Navy Beach is the spot where locals and in-the-know visitors come to watch the sun set from one of the best vantage points in town. With live music, comfy sunbeds and dishes like Soy-glazed Goldeneye...
Montauk, NY 11954, USA
About three hours east of the hectic, bustling craziness of New York City lies one of the most tranquil enclaves anywhere—Montauk. Okay, so it's gotten a bit hipstery in the past few years, but there are spots that still remain unspoiled and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter