Collected by Todd Taylor
Great Falls, MT, MT, USA
Lost in Memory - I have always enjoyed the long quiet roads located throughout central and eastern Montana. When I am driving these quiet roads, like the one pictured here, I often find myself lost in the memories of my youth -- a quiet reflection...
Freezeout Lake, Montana 59436, USA
A Day trip with my best friend - Kat! With the beautiful snow covered mountains of Castle Reef and the Bob Marshall Wilderness as a backdrop, thousands of Snow Geese take time to rest and recharge at Freezeout Lake near Fairfield, Montana on a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys