Collected by Alice Baker
110 Main St, Martinsdale, MT 59053, USA
The historic Crazy Mountain Inn is a great place to stop while cruising through Montana, especially if you arrive with a growling stomach. The Inn's legendary chicken-fried steak will set you right (and put you in the mood for a 10-mile trek, or a...
40060 Paws Up Rd, Greenough, MT 59823, USA
Get closer to nature with treatments from Paws Up's meadow-side spa. Located where the edge of an expansive pine forest meets a lush meadow, Spa Town is a secluded place for deep relaxation. The full-service, private treatment tents are outfitted...
111 N Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802, USA
Tucked inside a beautiful art deco building, the Red Bird restaurant is a not-to-be-missed Missoula treat. With great local food and a lovely wine bar, this hometown haunt offers travelers a great break from clanging dishes and fast food ennui....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019