Collected by Adam Milam
Yellowstone National Park is no secret by any stretch of the imagination. Yellowstone is one of America's most popular tourist destinations, and with good reason; there few places in the country where you can rub shoulders with grizzlies, smack...
79 Carriage House Ln, Philipsburg, MT 59858, USA
In 2007, hedge fund investor Jim Manley bought a working cattle ranch on the site of a historic silver-mining claim to stake as his bigger-than-life family retreat. In 2010, he opened up the Ranch at Rock Creek, a toy-filled haven in southwest ...
Riverfront Trail, Missoula, MT 59802, USA
Created in memory of a Missoula native who loved kayaking the world's rivers, Brennan's Wave is located in the middle of the Clark Fork River just off the shores of the city's downtown. If you want to ride the man-made wave, summer crowds will...
1600 S 3rd St W, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
Missoula is a great place to visit in the winter. Skiing and all types of outdoor recreation are all near. I love visiting down town and when I do I love taking my kids to liquid planet for hot cocoa. I took this shot two nights ago right after...
Flathead Lake, Montana, USA
Montana is my home. I was born and raised in the Flathead Valley and made my living in the Big Sky until a few years back when my husband and I moved to Seattle, WA. But my heart will always be in Montana. Last summer, we made a trip back to my...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands