Collected by Monique Fourie
Monique Fourie′s Wishlist
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
39040 Seis am Schlern, Province of Bolzano - South Tyrol, Italy
The Dolomites have been on my must see list for at least 10 years. I love the mountains. There are actually 9 different Dolomite regions. Where to go? I chose the Alpe di Siusi area near the towns of Siusi and Castelrotto as it sounded perfect....
Dolomites, 32023 Rocca Pietore, Province of Belluno, Italy
An Alpine Adventure awaits and is only a quick day trip from Venice. Working with a private driver, our small group of family and friends traveled to this breathtaking region for amazing sight seeing and a little hiking. It was a quick day trip...
Calle S. Domenico Dorsoduro, 568, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Enrica Rocca is the kind of cooking instructor that turns cooking school culinary models upside down. Sure, she follows some sort of recipe, not written down of course. But her main objective, the points she wants you to leave with, are: how to...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December