Collected by Monika Kanokova
Monika Kanokova′s Wishlist
Spui 12, 1012 XA Amsterdam, Netherlands
We woke up on day two, intending to wander around, grab lunch and then spend the rest of the day in the park. However, our host suggested a book market only open on Fridays. Within minutes of the suggestion, we were out the door, armed with...
Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherlands
Although the Keukenhof Gardens are well known, they never cease to amaze and delight tourists year after year. This is one of many tulips fields near Keukenhof Gardens. Each one of the 7 million tulips will be dug up and replaced with new bulbs...
Rathvilly, Co. Carlow, Ireland
We were on our way to meet the Bunbury Family and film the Lisnavagh Estate. The wonderful road taking us thru the small villages of Co. Carlow are surrounded with these endless flower plants of such beauty that you just have to get out of the car...
Herengracht 427, 1017 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Exploring Amsterdam aboard a canal boat is an iconic way to see the sights, with myriad tours and cruises plying the 65 miles of waterways that lattice the city. From many spots you can join simple, hour-long cruises with narrators describing...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter