Collected by Monica Plata
Monica Plata′s Wishlist
10 S De Lacey Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
Bird Pick is my favorite place for tea. They have a lovely tea bar with specialty teas and creative drink options, and they have beautiful hardwood tables in their cafe. The shelves are lined with loose-leaf teas, and the windows display colorful...
Carrer del Torrent de l'Olla, 169, 08012 Barcelona, Spain
You can go to Lukumas for two things: 1) to see and even speak to one of the oh-so-few Greek small business owners in Barcelona surviving the equally insurmountable Spanish economic crisis, or 2) doughnuts. Named after the Greek word for these...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked