Collected by Monica Hahn
Monica Hahn′s Wishlist
100 China Camp Village Rd, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
Visited China Camp State Park for the first time this weekend. A friend tells me that it's one of the few places where you can see what the bay might have looked like before it became densely populated. Hope the state doesn't shut it down!
Niemensstraße 13, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
When I first visited Berlin I was wary of all the fast food restaurants. I don't mean American chains of course, those I knew I would be avoiding, but rather the many streets lined by small storefront-like-restaurants selling all kinds of wurst,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles