Collected by Nancy Stevens, GlobalTrek
Embassy Street, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
After three months of traveling in South East Asia- Mongolia was the last place that I was expecting to find mouth-watering cuisine every time I had a hunger pang. Instead, I had begun to mentally prepare myself for endless meals of mutton and...
Gobi Desert Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92211, USA
While in Mongolia, you will likely have the opportunity to stay with a nomadic family. It's a fantastic experience that I can't recommend highly enough. However, in order to be a respectful guest- it's important to understand the the ger not just...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna