Collected by Nancy Stevens, GlobalTrek
Embassy Street, Улаанбаатар, Mongolia
After three months of traveling in South East Asia- Mongolia was the last place that I was expecting to find mouth-watering cuisine every time I had a hunger pang. Instead, I had begun to mentally prepare myself for endless meals of mutton and...
Gobi Desert Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92211, USA
While in Mongolia, you will likely have the opportunity to stay with a nomadic family. It's a fantastic experience that I can't recommend highly enough. However, in order to be a respectful guest- it's important to understand the the ger not just...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos