Mom in Spain
Collected by Sarah Bacot
Calle Muñoz y Pabón, 9, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Did you know that legend has it that Hercules founded Spain’s romantic city of Seville? A journey to this bustling city on Classic Cities & Moorish Traditions of Iberia & Morocco will open your eyes to a combination of Spanish and Moorish...
17680 Tenedos/Çanakkale, Turkey
In the Aegean Sea, not far off the west coast of Turkey is the little-known island of Bozcaada. Here, time stands still in the most nostalgic of ways. Old men gather in town square to play backgammon over tulip glasses of Turkish tea, shops open...
Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri NA, Italy
When sunlight shines through the underwater cavity at the entrance to this Italian sea cave, it creates a ridiculously amazing, otherworldly glow that transforms the cave's interior. The above-water opening of the cave, which is about one and a...
Calle Cañizares, 10, 28012 Madrid, Spain
On a quiet evening in Madrid, on the Calle de los Cañizares, an intimate crowd of about fifty people waits in anticipation. The room is dim except for the lights that illuminate a small stage in the corner. Suddenly, a man lets out a long wail,...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now