Collected by Molly b
Molly b′s Wishlist
2750 Cascais, Portugal
However beautiful, after trekking a few miles along the plateaued, meandering streets of Lisbon to a hostel, my group was more than ready for a relaxing trip to the beach. After just a 30 minute trip on the local trains, we stumbled up this view...
Piazza dei Cavalieri di Malta, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
When my uncle told us he wanted to take us on a driving tour of Rome at night, I was more than excited to enjoy the city out of the reaches of the searing Roman sun. However, I was slightly puzzled when we arrived upon a seemingly dark dead end,...
Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Fontana di Trevi is, as it should be, one of the most visited landmarks in Rome. Seeing it is worth the blind stumble through narrow stone streets and alleyways. But do so at night (and in the rain, if possible) to be rewarded with...
Plaza del Corrillo, 20, 37002 Salamanca, Spain
Encircled by authentic Spanish cafés, bakeries, and shops, the Plaza Mayor is one of the most wonderful spots to people watch. Also where I spent much of my time throughout my time studying in Salamanca. Each night, the lights would go on at 10...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free