MOLISE - ITALY
Collected by Rosa Manocchio
86027 San Massimo CB, Italy
The Apennine mountain range that extends throughout the length of Italy is often forgotten when ski season arrives. I spent a fun weekend in Campitello Matese in the southern region of Molise. Skiing conditions were great, black diamonds were...
86020 Molise CB, Italy
The southern region of Italy is known for their traditional cheeses from scamorza to burrata (made from cows milk). It's an incredible process, and a real art which transforms cow milk, into curd, which is then dipped in hot water to soften, then...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun