Collected by Mohammed Serdah
Mohammed Serdah′s Wishlist
3, Rue du Levant, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Midnight: Although the nightclub Silencio lies in the artsy neighborhood of Paquis, it doesn’t feel a bit pretentious. Local Genevois and the city’s many out-of-towners unite under swinging chandeliers and soak up electronic music from renowned...
Place du Molard 5, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
One of my favorite's restaurant is Café du Centre on Place du Molard, just below the Old Town. This place is great if you like seafood, they have great platters, as well as oysters, all very fresh. In the summer, their terrasse is also a great...
Place de Neuve, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
From Place Neuve, have a look at the Grand Théatre where the opera is located, together with the Conservatoire de Musique and the Musée Rath which hosts local exhibitions. Up the remaining fortified walls you will notice old houses which belong to...
Rue du Mont-Blanc 26, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Since 1930, Café de Paris in Geneva has been doing just one thing and doing it really well: an unforgettable version of classic steak frites. Every diner enjoys green salad and hot rolls before the one and only main course—Entrecôte de Café de...
Seestrasse 559, 8038 Zürich, Switzerland
Located on the shores of Lake Zurich, Fischer’s Fritz restaurant is located on Zurich’s only campground—a favorite camping destination for the well-heeled city dwellers on holiday. The catch comes straight from Lake Zurich; the restaurant employs...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna