Mogadishu in Somalia
Mogadishu is the capital of the State of Somalia, which has experienced internal conflict since 1991. Its capital used to be a business and tourist destination before the war. In the recent years, it has experienced a progressive return to normal, although the security situation remains very fragile. Despite significant efforts to enable reconstruction, the effects of the war remain clearly visible.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip