Collected by Amanda Zaal
Via Paolo Ferrari, Modena MO, Italy
Now there is a new reason to visit Modena, the mother city of supercars in northern Italy. An inspiring museum for Enzo Ferrari has just opened. Enzo Ferrari was an Italian icon, a real genius that created the absolute myth in Formula 1 and the...
Via Modena, 12, 40019 Sant'Agata Bolognese BO, Italy
Located just outside of Bologna is the famous Lamborghini factory and museum. I’m not a gear head but even I was excited to visit this famous car maker. The museum is a collection of some of the most unique and sought after cars ever made by the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun