Collected by Cristina Sartori
There are no bugs. Weather is perfect and the water is glassy. The sweet scent of flowers and the lilting of birds are everywhere. When I go horseback riding on the beach in the late afternoon, the sun casts long shadows on the sand. Mussel shells...
Benguerra Island<br />Mozambique, Mozambique
On Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Azura is made up of 16 white-walled villas with pitched thatch roofs. Each villa has an unobstructed view that extends from the sand out to the sea. In the evening, recline on a wicker chair with a...
Matutuíne District, Maputo, Mozambique
Travel to Mozambique if you seek good company, unnaturally blue waters and white sandy beaches. Once you've stepped into the Indian Ocean, you'll never want to go near a Floridian beach ever again. Ponta De Ouro is where many South African's flock...
Bazaruto Island, Mozambique
One of Africa’s only surviving colonies of dugong, a cousin to the manatee, lives amid the Bazaruto Archipelago’s curling vines of seaweed. A team of conservationists based at Marlin Lodge monitors the creatures weekly. Guests can participate in...
Sleep is important, but not if you're sleeping through the sun rising over the Mozambique Channel. There's nothing subtle about it, the early morning African sun is breath taking. Its beauty will move you, and its warmth will energize you like...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free