Collected by Candela Guo
219 N 2nd St #106, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
This ultra-stylish spot might just be one of the prettiest boutiques in the Twin Cities. The brand, built around design-centric office accessories, has made cube dwellers’ lives more chic in recent years, but its reach now extends beyond the...
6710 Lake Shore Dr S, Richfield, MN 55423, USA
Each time I visit Wood Lake and its floating boardwalk, I find peace—and I'm reminded of how beautiful life is, or can be. The lake is located in a 150-acre nature preserve complete with a cattail marsh and restored prairie habitat. Bring a pair...
4135 W Lake Harriet Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
The Chain of Lakes in Minneapolis is a popular summer spot, but it also provides some of the best leaf-peeping around in the fall. The sailboats outside the band shell on Lake Harriet speak of lingering summer days, but the vivid leaves are a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico