Collected by Candela Guo
219 N 2nd St #106, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
This ultra-stylish spot might just be one of the prettiest boutiques in the Twin Cities. The brand, built around design-centric office accessories, has made cube dwellers’ lives more chic in recent years, but its reach now extends beyond the...
6710 Lake Shore Dr S, Richfield, MN 55423, USA
Each time I visit Wood Lake and its floating boardwalk, I find peace—and I'm reminded of how beautiful life is, or can be. The lake is located in a 150-acre nature preserve complete with a cattail marsh and restored prairie habitat. Bring a pair...
4135 W Lake Harriet Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
The Chain of Lakes in Minneapolis is a popular summer spot, but it also provides some of the best leaf-peeping around in the fall. The sailboats outside the band shell on Lake Harriet speak of lingering summer days, but the vivid leaves are a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys