Mitilíni's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh , AFAR Local Expert
At the New Archaeological Museum of Mitilíni, visitors get a glimpse of life on Lesbos from the 2nd century B.C.E. to the 3rd century C.E. Beautifully preserved ancient Roman mosaic floors, friezes and everyday household objects are found here....
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall