Mitilíni's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh , AFAR Local Expert
At the New Archaeological Museum of Mitilíni, visitors get a glimpse of life on Lesbos from the 2nd century B.C.E. to the 3rd century C.E. Beautifully preserved ancient Roman mosaic floors, friezes and everyday household objects are found here....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico