Mitilíni's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh, AFAR Local Expert
At the New Archaeological Museum of Mitilíni, visitors get a glimpse of life on Lesbos from the 2nd century B.C.E. to the 3rd century C.E. Beautifully preserved ancient Roman mosaic floors, friezes and everyday household objects are found here....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles