Mitilíni's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh, AFAR Local Expert
At the New Archaeological Museum of Mitilíni, visitors get a glimpse of life on Lesbos from the 2nd century B.C.E. to the 3rd century C.E. Beautifully preserved ancient Roman mosaic floors, friezes and everyday household objects are found here....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter