Collected by Lindsay
631 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
Montana gets pretty darn cold in the winter, but the Big Dipper ice cream shop never shuts its doors. From traditional scoops to thick shakes, everyone can get their fill—even when the snow is falling. Mobbed with runners, bikers, tourists, and...
111 N Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802, USA
Tucked inside a beautiful art deco building, the Red Bird restaurant is a not-to-be-missed Missoula treat. With great local food and a lovely wine bar, this hometown haunt offers travelers a great break from clanging dishes and fast food ennui....
1600 S 3rd St W, Missoula, MT 59801, USA
Missoula is a great place to visit in the winter. Skiing and all types of outdoor recreation are all near. I love visiting down town and when I do I love taking my kids to liquid planet for hot cocoa. I took this shot two nights ago right after...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles